- Understand the concepts taught in school, which got ruined by profession.
- Finish the resolutions I made every year, in time much lesser than a year.
- Find the dream, I would like to dedicate my life to.
- Spend quality time with myself/family, that was always demanded and well deserved.
- Learning to love and appreciate the things around to their fullest and earnest.
- Wisdom and clarity to channelize my thoughts and actions.
- Answers to questions, I have been asking for long.
- Fitness & health I always coveted.
- Expertise in at least one field that I thought was not my cup of tea.
- Relationships and people who came and left at the right time in my life for me to grow.
- Blood is not thicker than water. You will find people who will influence and love you better than your family for whatever little time they had with you.
- You actually don’t need anything beyond food and shelter to live happily.
- Loneliness is not that intimidating.
- If nature is a revelation of god then art is the revelation of man. This is the only way, these two entities can communicate and should communicate.
- The two most overrated things in this world are sex and money.